Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

1939 Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber

Article about: Gents, Here is another recently purchased piece that is unmarked and I have perused many of the other examples and could this piece have a replaced catch? Or, is a variant Duemer. I than any

Default 1939 Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber

Gents,

Here is another recently purchased piece that is unmarked and I have perused many of the other examples and could this piece have a replaced catch? Or, is a variant Duemer? I thank anyone in the know to chime in. I'm in uncharted waters. Thank you!

Joel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1939 Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber   1939 Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1939 Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber
    P
    Many

Here is another picture of the obverse.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1939 Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber  

The badge looks good to me. I do not see any evidence of the catch being replaced.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Adrian,

I thank you for your assessment. A little sigh of relief as well.
    Last edited by buellmeister; 06-02-2018 at 08:58 PM.

Gents,

Just to verify. After combing through many pictures of Verwundentenabzeichens, I think the correct manufacturer for this one is: Steinhauer and Luck/Ludenscheid. My assumption is derived from the unique catch assembly unique to this manufacturer. Thank you goes out to those who can confirm.

Joel

From these blurry reverse pictures it is hard to tell who made this badge. Best guess is Paul Meybauer, it is not an S&L badge.

Better images of the revere is needed.

/Jonas

Jonas,

Hope these additional pictures help with your assessment? I thank you for your help as well.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1939 Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber   1939 Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber  

1939 Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber   1939 Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber  

Thanks for the much better images.

Actually I cannot determine the maker of this badge. But to me is not Paul Meybauer either.

It is only the hinge that resemblance with a Paul Meybauer badge variant. The front and the catch does have any resemblance with Paul Meybauer.

Hopefully someone else can help out.

/Jonas

Jonas,

Thank you again. What about the hinge on a Boerger and Co./Berlin? Could this be an unmarked example?

- - ------- - -

Pictures courtesy of the Collector's Guild.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1939 Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber  

I have been looking Joel.
    So far, I am not able to find an original example with this set up.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast