Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Acquisition of the day: Cased Verwundetenabzeichen im Gold - "30".

Article about: fantastic looking wb you did well rgds Dave

?

Default Re: Acquisition of the day: Cased Verwundetenabzeichen im Gold - "30".

For those who know their Verwundetenabzeichen, and cases, does this pairing actually belong together? Is this definitely a case for a Verwundetenabzeichen?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Just been told that this - case and wb - came from Kai Winkler in Germany, a long time ago.
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 12-09-2011 at 12:37 PM.

Hey Chris , wow Your already in t he "Big Smoke" and doing well in the retail therapy by the looks of things, your wound badge looks awesome!

Quote by Adrian View Post
    For those who know their Verwundetenabzeichen, and cases, does this pairing actually belong together? Is this definitely a case for a Verwundetenabzeichen?
    Yes Adrian, it appears to be the correct case for a Gold Wound badge

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123