Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen?

Article about: Yet again I am given phone pics - why can't people use cameras!! I am not happy with this wound badge, which looks like an attempt at a Condor Legion copy to me. I have not seen this pin set

?

Default Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen?

Yet again I am given phone pics - why can't people use cameras!! I am not happy with this wound badge, which looks like an attempt at a Condor Legion copy to me. I have not seen this pin set up before and the detail looks soft...... but hey, what do I know. Any help appreciated. Whilst looking, any ideas on the pin? June 1938 something.

Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen?Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen?

I wouldn't pay anything for the WB without some decent photos, the badge looks weird in the phone pics so i'd be suspecting the seller is trying to hide something.

The tinnie is one I haven't seen before and could be worth $50 if in good condition, perhaps it's a rare example but tinnies aren't my area so let's see what others have to add here.

?

The Verwundetenabzeichen is a fake, wrong hardware on the back and although I can't make out any details of the front, I'm sure there are issues there as well.
    It's worth pointing out there are hundreds and hundreds of these badges for sale at any one time with great photos so you can see before you buy. If a seller can only provide phone pics, is it really worth the bother when you can pick up a wound badge cheaply from pretty much anywhere?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Thanks again guys.