Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz?

Article about: Hello guys. I'm new to this forum and buying Third Reich decorations etc. I bought this a few days ago at a flea market and I was wondering if it is legitimate or a copy. I figured I'd let t

Default Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz?

Hello guys. I'm new to this forum and buying Third Reich decorations etc. I bought this a few days ago at a flea market and I was wondering if it is legitimate or a copy. I figured I'd let the professionals look at it and be able to let me know. I paid 30 dollars for it, he was asking 45 dollars. I am unsure as to what the 100 stamping means as I have researched these and 75 to 80 percent did not have a makers mark. Any help would be so much appreciated. Thanks.Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz?Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz?Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz?Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz?Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz?Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz?Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz?Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz?Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz?Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz?Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz?
    Last edited by Adrian; 10-09-2012 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Authentic Wound Badge in Black?

Thats where I get most of my stuff at, flea markets, but all the stuff I get at my flea market is fake. Not sure about yours though

"100" represents the maker mark and stands for Wachter&Lange.
    Nice pick up for $30.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I seem to always chime in late......lol. Agreed 100% original,and a good buy @ $30. BTW,welcome to the mad house......lol... some advice,take pics outside in natural light.

As do I. Original! Faked, but not often. I like the hardware and detail of it.

Nice award. A good pickup!

Indeed, it's a good badge and you got it for a very good price.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Nothing more to add that hasn't already been said except for 'welcome to the forum'!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks so much for your help and advice. I'm so glad it is an authentic piece. Now if I just had the story behind it. Thanks again.

Default Re: Authentic Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz?

So whats next Layton?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast