Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Carl Wild mint Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz

Article about: Here is the minty carl wild wound badge I picked up on 4-12. A later war version that still has the original tissue paper.

Default Carl Wild mint Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz

Here is the minty carl wild wound badge I picked up on 4-12. A later war version that still has the original tissue paper.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Carl Wild mint Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz   Carl Wild mint Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz  

Carl Wild mint Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz   Carl Wild mint Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz  

Carl Wild mint Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz   Carl Wild mint Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz  

Carl Wild mint Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz  
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-04-2014 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Carl Wild mint Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz
    P
    Many

A super find

Hard to find with packet, here is my packet to compare

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Carl Wild mint Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Nick yours is very nice also. I can't see the reverse is yours also a later war badge?

You don't often see them this nice!

Superb set. Difficult to find packet.

/Jonas

I have another black wound badge from a rare maker out of Vienna , Austria. It is unmarked but still has the original packet also.
    Picked it up directly from the vet who brought it back from Germany post war.

Quote by humble collector View Post
    Hi Nick yours is very nice also. I can't see the reverse is yours also a later war badge?
    My badge isnt a CW just wanted to show the difference in writing on the packet

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Carl Wild mint Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz  Carl Wild mint Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

A beauty , I keep saying it whenever I see any award by Carl Wild, to me they just have something "quirky" about them , there always seems to be a small detail that is different to the other manufacturers. Great stuff ,here's my(long neck adler) Carl Wild Infanterie Sturmabzeichen. Leon
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Carl Wild mint Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz  

that's a great example.