Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Case/Etui Verwundetenabzeichen silber?!?

Article about: Hello, gentleman. Recieved this case today, was sure from the pictures provided by seller, that the case belongs to Verwundetenabzeichen silber. But... when i got it, I understood that it is

Default Case/Etui Verwundetenabzeichen silber?!?

Hello, gentleman.
    Recieved this case today, was sure from the pictures provided by seller, that the case belongs to Verwundetenabzeichen silber.
    But... when i got it, I understood that it is way smaller in size. I am adding picture of an other case I own for a clear comparision. Case has a damage,one side is broken & it can be seen in pictures, but otherwise nice condition. Hmm.. Any ideas which award belongs to this case?? Is it still Verwundetenabzeichen silber?
    Thanks and best regards,
    Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Case/Etui Verwundetenabzeichen silber?!?   Case/Etui Verwundetenabzeichen silber?!?  

Case/Etui Verwundetenabzeichen silber?!?   Case/Etui Verwundetenabzeichen silber?!?  

Case/Etui Verwundetenabzeichen silber?!?   Case/Etui Verwundetenabzeichen silber?!?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Case/Etui Verwundetenabzeichen silber?!?
    P
    Many

Seems on the negative print that there has been a wounded badge in there.
    Normally the color of the box is indeed correct for a silver wound badge, and they do come with different set ups on the back, so they don't fit in every box.
    I have different size boxes at home as well.
    Have you tried fitting a wound badge in?

Regards,
    Juncker

?

hello i have such a box on VerwundetenabzeichenCase/Etui Verwundetenabzeichen silber?!?Case/Etui Verwundetenabzeichen silber?!?

Good evening.
    Silver wound badge fits well in that box, they were actually sold together (box & badge ), so like I said, I was sure before buying that the box is for the wound badge. Got it, checked the size & got confused.
    Will post image with the badge tomorrow.
    Regards,
    Peter

Quote by juncker93 View Post
    Seems on the negative print that there has been a wounded badge in there.
    Normally the color of the box is indeed correct for a silver wound badge, and they do come with different set ups on the back, so they don't fit in every box.
    I have different size boxes at home as well.
    Have you tried fitting a wound badge in?

Regards,
    Juncker
    Hi Juncker and everybody else.
    I am sure that the case is not from the wound badge, cause if I put the badge inside, than it's not possible to close the case again, You can see it on one of the pictures I am adding now. I am also sure it's period,original case, I have no doubts about that. What other badge could it belong to!?? Mystery at the moment. Looking forward for helpful opinions.
    Thanks and best regards,
    Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Case/Etui Verwundetenabzeichen silber?!?   Case/Etui Verwundetenabzeichen silber?!?  

Case/Etui Verwundetenabzeichen silber?!?  

Hello Frikorps,

That is strange indeed. I can't think of a small pin/ award that i have ever seen in such a box. Would have to look true my books at home and see if i can find a match

Regards,
    Juncker

Quote by juncker93 View Post
    Hello Frikorps,

That is strange indeed. I can't think of a small pin/ award that i have ever seen in such a box. Would have to look true my books at home and see if i can find a match

Regards,
    Juncker
    Hi,
    Thanks a lot Juncker.
    I am adding an extra picture of the inside of the case here.
    I have a doubt it can be for Preussen Feuerwehr-Erinnerungsabzeichen.
    Regards,
    Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Case/Etui Verwundetenabzeichen silber?!?