Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Cased verwundetenabzeichen in gold

Article about: Hello again, again, This is the second half of today's purchase, Verwundetenabzeichen in gold with case. What do you guys think? The finish is great, so I wanted your opinion on that. This i

Default Cased verwundetenabzeichen in gold

Hello again, again,

This is the second half of today's purchase, Verwundetenabzeichen in gold with case. What do you guys think? The finish is great, so I wanted your opinion on that. This is my first case with an award so I definitely am curious about that as well. Same dealer sold me this as the Ek1 so I still have the lifetime guarantee. I feel comfortable purchasing from this dealer, but I always like to check. I am also sure you guys like having new things posted to look at as well. As always, any further picture request will be done to the best of my abilities!

Nathan

without further ado....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cased verwundetenabzeichen in gold
    P
    Many

A very nice set !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Looks like a good unmarked 30 by Hauptmunzamt, Wien. Case is bang on too. Has it still got the little blue sticker on the back of it?
    Last edited by big ned; 11-30-2013 at 03:25 AM.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Perfect set.
    Congratulations!!!

Almost certainly an unmarked Haupmunzampt -the Cadillac of Wound Badge Makers. The badge looks like it was torn from a tunic, as the catch is twisted, but no matter. It may not have originally came in that particular case, but, again, it is appropriate and proper for the badge so that's fine too. A nice little set and of the best quality! Nice pick up!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks guys. I am glad to hear you all like it! Ned, there is no sticker on the case that I can see. A gold wound badge has been on my radar for some time, and it looks like I did ok for myself. Now for a WW1 gold wound badge, and the early 3rd reich set, and I will have a good start on my wound badges!