Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Condor/1st Pattern Verwundetenabzeichen Opinion

Article about: Hi Guys, I'm potentially going to purchase a pair of Condor/1st Pattern Verwundetenabzeichens from a dealer I've not bought from before. Firstly, and he has given me permission to mention hi

?

Default Condor/1st Pattern Verwundetenabzeichen Opinion

Hi Guys,

I'm potentially going to purchase a pair of Condor/1st Pattern Verwundetenabzeichens from a dealer I've not bought from before.

Firstly, and he has given me permission to mention his name and use his images on the forum, can people recommend Malcolm Wagner? He seems like a nice man and an honest dealer. But, I've been burned before, as we all have at some point, par for the course really.

Secondly, the badges in question are silver and gold examples (see below). To me, they have the right hinge and pin mechanism. Although unmarked, this maker has the narrower hinge as opposed to the broader hinge you sometimes see on WW1 badges. The detail appears crisp and they also appear to have honest wear. They are non-magnetic which isn't an immediate red flag as not all badges are. I already have a black magnetic Condor/1st Pattern badge and these appear very similar to that.

Any opinions on both issues would be much appreciated. Apologies for the wonky image, no matter how many time I rotate it, it will not remain upright when I add it. Thanks in advance.

Condor/1st Pattern Verwundetenabzeichen Opinion Condor/1st Pattern Verwundetenabzeichen Opinion

Condor/1st Pattern Verwundetenabzeichen Opinion Condor/1st Pattern Verwundetenabzeichen Opinion

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Condor/1st Pattern Verwundetenabzeichen Opinion
    P
    Many

RMD
    ?

Hey there, BMUR82, hope this note finds all well.

.. Hey, nothing wrong with being cautious when buying from a new dealer.

Here are some authentic badges for comparison. Links and pictures. I apologize if some of the medals aren't exactly what you are looking for.

Good luck with the potential purchase

1936 Pattern Verwundetenabzeichen (Condor Legion) in Schwarz

Verwundetenabzeichen silber Legion Condor 1 Form Original?

Verwundetenabzeichen silber Legion Condor 1 Form Original?

Condor/1st Pattern Verwundetenabzeichen OpinionCondor/1st Pattern Verwundetenabzeichen OpinionCondor/1st Pattern Verwundetenabzeichen OpinionCondor/1st Pattern Verwundetenabzeichen OpinionCondor/1st Pattern Verwundetenabzeichen OpinionCondor/1st Pattern Verwundetenabzeichen OpinionCondor/1st Pattern Verwundetenabzeichen OpinionCondor/1st Pattern Verwundetenabzeichen Opinion

?

Hi, thanks for your reply, it is much appreciated. I've got full sets of Imperial (both cut out and standard) and WW2 2nd pattern Verwundetenabzeichens. So, thankfully I'm not a complete novice. I think the badges I've posted here are authentic. I just like other opinions. What are your thoughts on them? Also, have you dealt with the dealer I've mentioned before?

Quote by RMD View Post
    Here are some authentic badges for comparison. Links and pictures. I apologize if some of the medals aren't exactly what you are looking for.
    If you are going to continue just grabbing photos posted by other members and adding them for reference, at least try to have a little knowledge in the area, and give credit for the photos where it is due.
    Or, post photos of your own original items for reference.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

RMD
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    If you are going to continue just grabbing photos posted by other members and adding them for reference, at least try to have a little knowledge in the area, and give credit for the photos where it is due.
    Or, post photos of your own original items for reference.
    Ralph.

Are you making a suggestion, or are you telling me what to do? Because, I am a paid member, I don't see any rules being broken, and I'm getting a little sick of the stalking. As long as it complies with the rules, I'll post whatever I please.

RMD
    ?

BMUR82... Sorry, never have heard of this dealer. But to me, Yes, these badges look good.

RMD, you said "As long as it complies with the rules, I'll post whatever I please."
    What Ralph is saying is it doesn't comply with the rules. Those images, unless taken from the internet or they are of your own collection, belong to other people. You cannot do that without acknowledgement of the source of the images. Paying member though you may be, for your own good, slow your roll.

RMD
    ?

Quote by carpediem View Post
    RMD, you said "As long as it complies with the rules, I'll post whatever I please."
    What Ralph is saying is it doesn't comply with the rules. Those images, unless taken from the internet or they are of your own collection, belong to other people. You cannot do that without acknowledgement of the source of the images. Paying member though you may be, for your own good, slow your roll.

... Then ban me.

I see nothing in the rules about this. I am not using anyone's images for anything else but reference, plus, I'm referring the user back to the original source and post. / This has nothing to do with me using links. It's really about some of the boys that have been ageing in these halls forever don't like the new blood coming in. They don't like the fact that I can't be bullied by old woman tactics. Well, to bad.

.. But, I'm telling them now, if you ban me, make sure you have a legitimate reason

One could be misleading people to believe you know what you are talking about!

?

RMD from how I see it you determine your purpose to be very useful. But in reality what you do is nothing different than a google search or using the forums search bar. Stick to learning about NSDAP armbands then help people with your learnt knowledge. A question un answered is best left until a confident answer can be given. As said by others it leads to confusion if you try help with out knowledge of the subject!