Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DRL Sportabzeichen in Bronze, Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold and Medaille zum Ehrenzeichen für Deutsche Volkspflege

Article about: Are any of these original? especially the gold wound?

G43
    ?

Default DRL Sportabzeichen in Bronze, Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold and Medaille zum Ehrenzeichen für Deutsche Volkspflege

DRL Sportabzeichen in Bronze, Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold and Medaille zum Ehrenzeichen für Deutsche VolkspflegeDRL Sportabzeichen in Bronze, Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold and Medaille zum Ehrenzeichen für Deutsche VolkspflegeDRL Sportabzeichen in Bronze, Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold and Medaille zum Ehrenzeichen für Deutsche VolkspflegeDRL Sportabzeichen in Bronze, Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold and Medaille zum Ehrenzeichen für Deutsche VolkspflegeDRL Sportabzeichen in Bronze, Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold and Medaille zum Ehrenzeichen für Deutsche VolkspflegeDRL Sportabzeichen in Bronze, Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold and Medaille zum Ehrenzeichen für Deutsche VolkspflegeAre any of these original? especially the gold wound?
    Last edited by Adrian; 05-13-2012 at 04:05 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRL Sportabzeichen in Bronze, Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold and Medaille zum Ehrenzeichen für Deutsche Volkspflege
    P
    Many

Default Re: Gold Wound, DRL, and Social Welfare???

I am a novice when it comes to knowing the difference between genuine and reproduction items, but i noticed the lack of the rear rivet on the helmet on the gold wound badge.

From what I've seen from other examples on the forum, it looks as though 92s don't have rear pins on their helms. The level of detail appears to be consistent IMO.

does look totally consistent with other 92 marked Verwundetenabzeichen i've seen. the lack of rear rivet on the 92 included. in other makers, this feature has been an item of contention in recent discussions i've been part of and i find myself "on the fence" about it now elsewhere, but yes, you do see the 92s without this feature.

After staring at them for 5 minutes, they look fine. Nothing screaming at me. I think I can confirm the DRL badge to be authentic. The other two, I can't say exactly.

G43
    ?

Well thats good news so far, I appreciate your opinions. Anyone else?

?

Nothing wrong with any of these awards, all are original. This is one of the occasions when a missing rear rivet on a Verwundetenabzeichen is acceptable.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

yes, as a 92 it's right. i don't mean to be vague about it.

for some reason i'm not sure if i have a 92 GWB. i've handled them, but i'm not sure if i go digging around i'm going to come up with my own.

anyway, nice group of medals.

G43
    ?

Default Re: DRL Sportabzeichen in Bronze, Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold and Medaille zum Ehrenzeichen für Deutsche Volkspflege

Awesome! That's really great because I have had a BAD gold wound badge before and it's nice to finally have a real one. Thanks guys.

Default Re: DRL Sportabzeichen in Bronze, Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold and Medaille zum Ehrenzeichen für Deutsche Volkspflege

I stand corrected, i apologize G43!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast