Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Gold and Silver Verwundetenabzeichen by Wächtler & Lange

Article about: The Gold has the usual "100" mark near the retaining hook. The Silver is double marked "100" and "L/55". Don't normally like Zinkers but couldn't resist these a

?

Default Gold and Silver Verwundetenabzeichen by Wächtler & Lange

The Gold has the usual "100" mark near the retaining hook. The Silver is double marked "100" and "L/55". Don't normally like Zinkers but couldn't resist these are they had so much finish remaining and had no idea at the time that W&L Wound Badges in Gold are so hard to find.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gold and Silver Verwundetenabzeichen by Wächtler &  Lange  
    Last edited by Adrian; 12-08-2012 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gold and Silver Verwundetenabzeichen by Wächtler &  Lange
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Gold and Silver Verwundetenabzeichen by Wächtler & Lange

Both very nice badges and the condition is good on both of them. Any chance of some closer shots and one of the makers marks?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Very nice!
    I have a silver, would like to add a black and gold.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I like them too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

A nice pair of W&L's

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I like the attractive patinas on both-especially so on the gold. Very nice pair!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Here are a couple of closer shots. The "100" marks are quite clear but the L/55 on the silver is partly obscured by the pin. The pin is rather stiff so I didn't want to risk forcing it up to get a better view of the mark.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gold and Silver Verwundetenabzeichen by Wächtler &  Lange  
    Attached Images Attached Images Gold and Silver Verwundetenabzeichen by Wächtler &  Lange 

?

The Silver came in its cellophane packet