Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Gold, Siver and Black Verwundetenabzeichen

Article about: Hey guys, I am looking to get myself some woundbadges. I dont have any in my collection so far so I am no expert in these. Any oppinions on these woundbadges from the photos? (Really sorry f

?

Default Gold, Siver and Black Verwundetenabzeichen

Hey guys, I am looking to get myself some woundbadges. I dont have any in my collection so far so I am no expert in these. Any oppinions on these woundbadges from the photos? (Really sorry for the bad quality, but its the only ones sofar that I got from the dealer, he does guarantee originality on all his items ).

But since I still need to learn a lot more about Verwundetenabzeichen I would rather ask your opinions on these before I buy..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gold, Siver and Black Verwundetenabzeichen
    P
    Many

Default Re: Gold, Siver and Black Verwundetenabzeichen

Hi

I cant see any pics

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Gold, Siver and Black VerwundetenabzeichenGold, Siver and Black Verwundetenabzeichen

?

Sorry Nick was busy uploading on my slow connection hehe.. The black seems to be a early brass alloy... I haven't seen a pin like the one on the gold badge like that before..

Hi, sorry I was too quick ! The Gold is a Floch 'coke bottle' fake IMO what is the mark on the back? I cant tell the other two from the pics I'm afraid.

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I will try to get some better photos from the seller tomorrow, and find out what marks the badges has. From what I can see on the photos the gold badge seems to be marked with a L/? something.. Is there a specific reason why the gold badge looks fake to you Nick?

Yes, as I mentioned its a typical Floch flake 'coke bottle' pin. I bet the mark is L/63?

Nick

?

Just for interest sake, the price for the "gold" badge is around $212..

?

So if it turns out to be a L/63 its most likely fake then? Is there real examples of gold Verwundetenabzeichen with the coke bottle neck type pin?

I agree with Nick on the gold. The black and silver "appear" to be okay, but better photos are required before I would shell out any money.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast