Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Here's my other collections, I'm sure some of these are fakes...

Article about: Pls feel free to comment whether these are fakes or not. I'll be posting a lot of my collections of 9 years. It's time to know the truth whether I'm holding a real or not... Thanks again guy

Default Re: Here's my other collections, I'm sure some of these are fakes...

@ Adrian - I took another close up photo of my EK2 marked 24 and this is the best that i could do. The 2nd marked looks like a "y" or looks like a 2 leaf clover! what do you think? Thanks...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ek2.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	236.1 KB 
ID:	132465  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Here is a mark on my '24' a V-shape
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Cool stuff...thanks for sharing I'll have to make the time soon to lay out my collection here as well.

Best,
    Adam

?

Quote by saturno View Post
    @ Adrian - I took another close up photo of my EK2 marked 24 and this is the best that i could do. The 2nd marked looks like a "y" or looks like a 2 leaf clover! what do you think? Thanks...
    Eric,
    An interesting mark, could it possibly be an 'X'? Mis-stamped perhaps? Not one I recognise so thank you for posting.

Nice collection..

I hope it is a mis-stamped x and not some clover leaf like the boston celtics. As a lakers fan, I don't want anything to do with any Boston's items! Just kidding..

Hi I am operaman and I collect TR postcards.the cards that you have with the glue on the back are tobacco or coffee or sugar collectors cards that were given away free with a purchace of a product.They all had albums that had about 100 cards each in them.Most collectors albums like this complete and in good condition are worth 75 to 100 $.To bad they were out of the album

Nice collection
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Nice collection indeed.
    Thanks for posting.

Very nice collection of varied items>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast