Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Here's my other collections, I'm sure some of these are fakes...

Article about: Pls feel free to comment whether these are fakes or not. I'll be posting a lot of my collections of 9 years. It's time to know the truth whether I'm holding a real or not... Thanks again guy

Default Here's my other collections, I'm sure some of these are fakes...

Pls feel free to comment whether these are fakes or not. I'll be posting a lot of my collections of 9 years. It's time to know the truth whether I'm holding a real or not... Thanks again guys.

2 of my EK2: the embroidered ribbon has a marked of "44". The other one has a marked of "65"..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Here's my other collections, I'm sure some of these are fakes...   Here's my other collections, I'm sure some of these are fakes...  

Here's my other collections, I'm sure some of these are fakes...   Here's my other collections, I'm sure some of these are fakes...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Here's my other collections, I'm sure some of these are fakes...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Here's my other collections, I'm sure some of these are fakes...

here's more unmarked EK2's:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Here's my other collections, I'm sure some of these are fakes...   Here's my other collections, I'm sure some of these are fakes...  

here's some EK's that are not WW2, sorry to put it here...

my War Merit Cross...

My Cross of Honor of the German Mothers...

German Tinnies, Sport Badges, Wound Badges- I'm sure the silver and gold wound badge are fakes.. The balck one is marked which I can't read...

Here's my other collections, I'm sure some of these are fakes...   Here's my other collections, I'm sure some of these are fakes...  

Edelweiss, armbands could be fakes and others...

sorry to put it here guys, but I want to share you the rest of my collections: Arbeitsbuchs, Worker's Book, Soldbuch
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Here's my other collections, I'm sure some of these are fakes...  

a bunch of German soldier's letters- it's unfortunate, I can't read German. I might have a first hand knowledge of what's in their minds when they wrote those letters...

these were taken from an album as "told" by my seller.. The back sides of these has some evidence of being stuck with paste or glue...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast