Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

L/22 Verwundetenabzeichen in SILVER (SILBER) -- REAL or FAKE ?

Article about: The following Verwundetenabzeichen (Silber / Silver) a mark at the back reads L/22 , following to information at Google this badges seems to be produced by Glaser & Sohn in Dresden. Abou

Default L/22 Verwundetenabzeichen in SILVER (SILBER) -- REAL or FAKE ?

The following Verwundetenabzeichen (Silber / Silver)

a mark at the back reads L/22 , following to information at Google this badges seems to be produced by Glaser & Sohn in Dresden.

About the authenticity and age ... What are your opinions other -more experienced- colleague collectors?

Prefer replies from people who have Original L/22 badges (Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver) in their collections,
    so a good comparison can be made.

Thanks for possibly feedback!

Startingcollector

L/22 Verwundetenabzeichen in SILVER (SILBER)  -- REAL or FAKE ?L/22 Verwundetenabzeichen in SILVER (SILBER)  -- REAL or FAKE ?L/22 Verwundetenabzeichen in SILVER (SILBER)  -- REAL or FAKE ?L/22 Verwundetenabzeichen in SILVER (SILBER)  -- REAL or FAKE ?L/22 Verwundetenabzeichen in SILVER (SILBER)  -- REAL or FAKE ?L/22 Verwundetenabzeichen in SILVER (SILBER)  -- REAL or FAKE ?L/22 Verwundetenabzeichen in SILVER (SILBER)  -- REAL or FAKE ?L/22 Verwundetenabzeichen in SILVER (SILBER)  -- REAL or FAKE ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture L/22 Verwundetenabzeichen in SILVER (SILBER)  -- REAL or FAKE ?   L/22 Verwundetenabzeichen in SILVER (SILBER)  -- REAL or FAKE ?  

L/22 Verwundetenabzeichen in SILVER (SILBER)  -- REAL or FAKE ?   L/22 Verwundetenabzeichen in SILVER (SILBER)  -- REAL or FAKE ?  

L/22 Verwundetenabzeichen in SILVER (SILBER)  -- REAL or FAKE ?   L/22 Verwundetenabzeichen in SILVER (SILBER)  -- REAL or FAKE ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement L/22 Verwundetenabzeichen in SILVER (SILBER)  -- REAL or FAKE ?
    P
    Many

?

We can't go making things too easy now can we? Typing L22 Verwundetenabzeichen into the Forum search function will give you several threads to make a good comparison with.

Regards
    Brett

@brett >> tHANKS HAVE SEARCHED AND FOUND. My pieces seems to be authentic. Saw several other L/22 threads of such a Verwundetenabzeichen badge in silver.

Quality of my piece is great. Very much and sharp details, a nice silver finish.

Most comparable with the Original in the next thread:
    Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber.

But my reverse side is in a better condition and just a small difference that the bracket/clasp BELOW at my piece is attached with the curly end to the left direction. [the other posted item to the right] but
    that can be caused during the production stadium.

Several other posted L/22 had less sharp details at the front side and were in a less condition. Thus ... Happy me!

MAP
    ?

Chris,

Looks like a nice award. Congrats.

I will say, limiting replies to people with only L/22 awards will severely limit your responses. Many members here are more than qualified to give you sound advice, whether they own one or not.

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Completely agree with Michael.
    Having said that , I own an L22. My only issue with this badge is that it appears to me that the catch has been at one to me re-soldered onto the
    badge. Just my opinion.
    Having said that I would add this to my collection
    Regards
    Detlef