Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)

Article about: Here is my collection of badges and medals so far. There are a LOT of pictures here, hope everyone enjoys. I tried to put them in order moving to my most favorite. I would add all the names,

Default My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)

Here is my collection of badges and medals so far. There are a LOT of pictures here, hope everyone enjoys. I tried to put them in order moving to my most favorite. I would add all the names, but I doubt I need to for you guys. As always questions and comments welcome, I would apreciate some feedback!

My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)

Some 'small' collection!

Haha, well thanks, but I am sure compared to some I may as well not have anything!

I think the EK1 is a Floch fake I'm afraid

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Well thats not good. It was looked at by a reputable dealer. Of course he was in a hurry and everyone can make mistakes! Id like to hear more opinions on that guys. Also Nick, what is it that is giving you that feeling?

Sorry, Nick is correct. Checkout the notch to the top of the pin, this is a well known trait.

Real Or Repro EK1

Cheers, Lez.

Cool nice collection, have you been collecting long?
    Thanks, Glen.

Quote by Nathan362 View Post
    Well thats not good. It was looked at by a reputable dealer. Of course he was in a hurry and everyone can make mistakes! Id like to hear more opinions on that guys. Also Nick, what is it that is giving you that feeling?
    As Lez says the top of the pin, also the rounded inner corners, the shape of the pin, the low lying swastika and the low set date.

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thank you larissa. Bad news for me, but always good to learn. I think I am just going to have to eat this mistake, as I am not sure I documented where I got it from. Two mistakes. Is the notch being refered to the angle at the top of the pin?My small, but growing collection,so far, of course! (31 pics!)

That is it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast