Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

new pick ups...deschler en wiedmann

Article about: just to share....... gtz andreas

Default new pick ups...deschler en wiedmann

just to share.......

new pick ups...deschler en wiedmannnew pick ups...deschler en wiedmannnew pick ups...deschler en wiedmannnew pick ups...deschler en wiedmannnew pick ups...deschler en wiedmannnew pick ups...deschler en wiedmannnew pick ups...deschler en wiedmannnew pick ups...deschler en wiedmannnew pick ups...deschler en wiedmannnew pick ups...deschler en wiedmannnew pick ups...deschler en wiedmann

gtz andreas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement new pick ups...deschler en wiedmann
    P
    Many

?

Hello Andreas
    I think you will find the black L/10 has all the hallmarks of a Carsten Staegemeier fake.
    The die flaws on the helmet rim is the dead giveaway.

Regards
    Brett

3 very nice badges.

Hello Brett
    do you have the same L/10 medall to compare? or a picture? I d like to see for myself.
    Or is there anyone else on this forum who can show me such a medall from this maker?? Cant find it anywhere on the net...
    Greetings Andreas

Quote by andreas1966 View Post
    Hello Brett
    do you have the same L/10 medall to compare? or a picture? I d like to see for myself.
    Or is there anyone else on this forum who can show me such a medall from this maker?? Cant find it anywhere on the net...
    Greetings Andreas
    Hi Andreas,

Unfortunately Brett is correct, but well spotted by him. This is the L/10 fake by Staegemeier. Here's some comparisons for you to look at.

Regards, Ned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture new pick ups...deschler en wiedmann  
    Attached Images Attached Images new pick ups...deschler en wiedmann  new pick ups...deschler en wiedmann  new pick ups...deschler en wiedmann  new pick ups...deschler en wiedmann 
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

hello guys
    you give me a really hard time ....everything of this medaill is the same for comparising ...is it really just that tiny little mistake on the rim on the helmet ???
    its hard to believe every thing on te medail match with the pictures from ned .......
    pffffffff what to do ...sent it back to the dealer .... (sammler -kabinett , j.kalies Germany )......???

Quote by andreas1966 View Post
    hello guys
    you give me a really hard time ....everything of this medaill is the same for comparising ...is it really just that tiny little mistake on the rim on the helmet ???
    its hard to believe every thing on te medail match with the pictures from ned .......
    pffffffff what to do ...sent it back to the dealer .... (sammler -kabinett , j.kalies Germany )......???
    Contact the dealer and ask for a refund because the item is a copy.
    Most respected dealers will do this without any hassle.

Angry

aaarrrrggghhhhh.....da..
    well thanks for all the feedback ,i will contact the dealer and ask for refound , but its a shame ...
    i was verry pleased to have this medall ...
    hope i never meet this carsten Staegemeier....probely not ..but iff

thanks for all info ...
    grtz andreas

?

Hello Andreas
    I couldn't elaborate this morning because I had to leave for work. Here is a link
    to the WAF which will show you the die flaws I am talking about.
    Hollow SWB - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Regards
    Brett

hallo brett,
    this is great info...
    correct me if im wrong but it seems this fake medal is also rear...(but its still a fake one )
    i will sent the medall back to te dealer ...
    i dont like a fake one beween originals ,its like a black sheep ,you will Always notice

but thanks for all the feedback and a good lesson !!

grtz andreas

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast