Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is this a real one?

Article about: Hi, Just been offered this war wound badge and would like your opinion on its originality and value. If its a good one I need to make a fair offer for it and have no idea of a value. All the

Default Is this a real one?

Hi,
    Just been offered this war wound badge and would like your opinion on its originality and value. If its a good one I need to make a fair offer for it and have no idea of a value.
    All the best,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4416.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	303.3 KB 
ID:	760525   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4417.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	305.9 KB 
ID:	760526  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Whilst not being really familiar with the type 1 wound badge, the overall appearance and hardware lead me to think this one is O.K., I can't see any obvious red flags.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi Ned,
    Like yourself, its not an item I have had or seen in flesh before, but it does seem to be what I would expect an original to be like.
    D

Aren't the dots suppose to be in a uniform straight line? These are un uniform???
    Sorry I don't know much about these badges I'm just wondering

Looks OK to me. What are you offering? NH

Quote by SailorTzipi View Post
    Aren't the dots suppose to be in a uniform straight line? These are un uniform???
    Sorry I don't know much about these badges I'm just wondering
    Not on this type!...

Hi Neil,
    The chap has a pile of bits he wants rid of for a pile of paperwork that is not really me either. But I have more chance moving medals and awards rather than paperwork so I thought I would see how I could put a deal together to keep us both happy.
    D

I regularly find the Black versions for sale starting at 100Euros and up, depending on condition...
    cheers, Glenn

Hi Glenn,
    Thanks for that, at least I now have an idea of value. Having said that a lot of his other stuff is as i suspected, just repro rubbish.
    D

?

Hello Jersey
    You will find a mint one of these badges in the following link. Never mind the title.
    SA Sportabzeichen Original???

Regards
    Brett

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast