Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Unmarked Verwundetenabzeichen Silber, Hauptmünzamt Wien

Article about: Hi gents, Today I have bought the silver wound badge at flea market. It seems genuine, but after a search of the back at home I noticed that the fastener was replaced evidently. Is it? There

Asp
    ?

Default Unmarked Verwundetenabzeichen Silber, Hauptmünzamt Wien

Hi gents,

Today I have bought the silver wound badge at flea market. It seems genuine, but after a search of the back at home I noticed that the fastener was replaced evidently. Is it? There is the track on the back. If this will help, the badge is in the packet marked by "Hauptmünzamt Wien 40".

Thanks in advance,
    Alex

Unmarked Verwundetenabzeichen Silber, Hauptmünzamt WienUnmarked Verwundetenabzeichen Silber, Hauptmünzamt Wien

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unmarked Verwundetenabzeichen Silber, Hauptmünzamt Wien
    P
    Many

Looks like a cast fake to me...

Asp
    ?

Quote by DTVPKING View Post
    Looks like a cast fake to me...
    Damn it, the seller assured me the badge is genuine 100%. Even he promised to give money back if there are any claims. However the patina looks pretty good. Maybe, are there other's opinions?

I would say the "30" packet does not belong with this badge. Just looked at my two badges by this maker and they do not match.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Asp View Post
    Hi gents,

"Hauptmünzamt Wien 40".

Thanks in advance,
    Alex

I think this is your first clue. it should read "Hauptmünzamt Wien 30"
    I am not sure it is a cast fake yet but it certainly is not a Hauptmünzamt Wien 30
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Never even noticed that Ralph.......
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hello Asp
    Have a look at the sticky for Wiedmann/Deschler Verwundetenabzeichen variants.

Regards
    Brett

The very first thing that catches my attention is the thinner than usual Swastika...As compared to my example...The hinge looks good, in my opinion.
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unmarked Verwundetenabzeichen Silber, Hauptmünzamt Wien  

Asp
    ?

Thanks, fellas. The stamp on the packet is below. At least, please estimate, the badge is genuine? So long as I began to doubt.

You can discount the packet for sure.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast