Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verwundeten Abzeichen in Gold

Article about: I recently purchased this set and believe at least the Black and Silver are good but the gold is a little concerning because it doesn't have a Makers Mark and I haven't been able to find ano

?

Default Verwundeten Abzeichen in Gold

I recently purchased this set and believe at least the Black and Silver are good but the gold is a little concerning because it doesn't have a Makers Mark and I haven't been able to find another one with the exact same clasp. Does anyone have any insight into this?Verwundeten Abzeichen in GoldVerwundeten Abzeichen in GoldVerwundeten Abzeichen in Gold

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundeten Abzeichen in Gold
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I could be wrong but looks like a "30" catch (I assume that's what you mean by clasp
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Actually I was referring more to the Hinge. I have seen Clasp's like this one on others but haven't seen the combination Hinge AND Clasp that this one has.

It's not a gold but a black without paint, the gold is full at the back.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Please repost only photos of the badge in question, separately.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    It reduces the confusion when discussing more than one medal in a photo.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

The reason I posted them together is because I wanted to see if someone could confirm my belief that at minimum the Hollow Black and Silver were good and to provide additional insight into the Gold one. I purchased them together, so I thought it would be OK to have opinions be based on the grouping as a whole. If I still need to re-post, let me know and I'll ask two separate questions.

Quote by Cwrenn View Post
    The reason I posted them together is because I wanted to see if someone could confirm my belief that at minimum the Hollow Black and Silver were good and to provide additional insight into the Gold one. I purchased them together, so I thought it would be OK to have opinions be based on the grouping as a whole. If I still need to re-post, let me know and I'll ask two separate questions.
    Please read the thread I linked to, then post the one in question separately.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    It's not a gold but a black without paint, the gold is full at the back.
    Agree. my first look was on my cell phone. But in looking on my PC I agree that it is black.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

The black is a zinc based Deschler/Wiedmann variant. The silver is a zinc Klein & Quenzer. Start a separate thread for the gold with better photos. From where I'm sitting this badge looks like a tombac based example devoid of any finish whatsoever.

Regards
    Brett

Agree with Brett - but as the tombac-brass one is devoid of finish,
    I would expect it is a silver grade. I see no gold on it.

Also, not very promising, is the lack of fine details and the
    'moulded' look on the rim of the badge.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast