Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen (107) im silber

Article about: Evening gents, I have just ordered this nice Carl Wild wound badge in silver. One of my personal favourite makers for whatever reason I do not know! There's no rear helmet pin, but I have ne

Default Verwundetenabzeichen (107) im silber

Evening gents, I have just ordered this nice Carl Wild wound badge in silver. One of my personal favourite makers for whatever reason I do not know! There's no rear helmet pin, but I have never seen one on a Carl Wild made WB, so it must be their thing, like the birds "cranky neck" on their Infantry assault badges!!! Anyway, I hope you like it too. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen (107) im silber   Verwundetenabzeichen (107) im silber  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen (107) im silber
    P
    Many

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Evening gents, I have just ordered this nice Carl Wild wound badge in silver. One of my personal favourite makers for whatever reason I do not know! There's no rear helmet pin, but I have never seen one on a Carl Wild made WB, so it must be their thing, like the birds "cranky neck" on their Infantry assault badges!!! Anyway, I hope you like it too. Leon.
    Hi Leon,

All Carl Wild wound badges have a rear helmet rivet in my experience, a fairly prominent one. I think you'll agree when you get your example in hand.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I agree with Ned, Leon.
    Ralph.

Verwundetenabzeichen (107) im silber
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

One more example:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen (107) im silber   Verwundetenabzeichen (107) im silber  

Regards,

Steve.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Leon,

All Carl Wild wound badges have a rear helmet rivet in my experience, a fairly prominent one. I think you'll agree when you get your example in hand.

Regards, Ned.
    Interesting Ned and Ralph, I have seen three or so that appeared to have no rivet, but maybe just like this one, they were dirty and it was hidden beneath the filth. I will have a good look at it when it turns up and post a "close up" image. I think the badge is a good one, but I will give it a good look over. Thanks, Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Interesting Ned and Ralph, I have seen three or so that appeared to have no rivet, but maybe just like this one, they were dirty and it was hidden beneath the filth. I will have a good look at it when it turns up and post a "close up" image. I think the badge is a good one, but I will give it a good look over. Thanks, Leon.
    The badge is fine, the rivet/pin is there. AFAIK this particular badge with the recessed harware fittings has not been copied....Yet.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

The badge is fine, the rivet/pin is there. AFAIK this particular badge with the recessed harware fittings has not been copied....Yet.

Regards, Ned.
    Thanks Ned, that's good to hear. Leon.

Regards, Ned.
    Here it is, and as ever Ned and Ralphs eyesight is much better than mine! The rivet is clearly there once in hand and I hope this close-up shows it better. Also here's one of it "in the cabinet" with it's Gold and Black grade friends! Thanks again fella's for your wise words. Leon.