Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold

Article about: [attach=config]1250010[/attach] Hi Brett. Thanks for looking at the black wound badge. I am more confident with this one, but would be interested to know if yourself, or anyone might have an

?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in GoldVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in GoldVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in GoldVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold[atVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Goldtach=config]1250010[/attach]

Hi Brett. Thanks for looking at the black wound badge. I am more confident with this one, but would be interested to know if yourself, or anyone might have an idea of maker.
    Many thanks for looking.
    Steve
    Last edited by matiu; 11-06-2018 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold
    P
    Many

Please read this thread regarding posting in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looks fine to me. I do not know the maker.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Cannot see any problems with this one. I believe the maker is Steinhauer & Lück.

/Jonas

?

Thanks Ade.

- - ------- - -

Thanks Jonas. That's helpful.