Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in gold and silver (30)

Article about: Hello to all collectors, here is another badges from old collector from Austria. The first one - in silver with marker 30 is in my opinion authentic example and quite common badge, which we

Default Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in gold and silver (30)

Hello to all collectors,

here is another badges from old collector from Austria. The first one - in silver with marker 30 is in my opinion authentic example and quite common badge, which we see often. Second one, wound badge in gold, unmarked is in my opinion reproduction, very well made, but not original. I can be also wrong... Please can you tell me your opinions about these badges?

Thanks for your opinion and help!

Best regards

Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in gold and silver (30)   Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in gold and silver (30)  

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in gold and silver (30)   Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in gold and silver (30)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in gold and silver (30)
    P
    Many

Hello Peter,
    the gold would be a hard call to make. It actually looks like a good Vienna design. Perhaps it really is an unmarked '30'
    The colouring is peculiar unless it is the lighting but I would give it a chance. If it is a reproduction it is one that has me stumped.
    I have only seen badges with that central punch hole on the reverse a couple of times before...whats that all about!

The silver is a little easier to drcide on and I would put it down as o godd '30' Hauptmunzamt badge.
    There is a tiny variation on the obverse design of these zinc badges and your seem to be one of these.

Hope this helps.
    All the best
    Doug

Hi Doug, yes, you certainly helps me, it is good to know that few badges are original. Wound badge in gold is not very common, so it is still nice addition into collection.

Again many thanks for your help!

Best regard

Peter

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in gold and silver (30)Hallo peter im not so sure about the gold one , i have seen some strange things
    please take a good look ,
    gr Andreas