Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz, 126 Eduard Hahn, Idar Oberstein

Article about: This arrived in the mail today! I have been watching for a nice example of this maker for some time. I am also on the lookout for a nice triple marked K&Q. This will satisfy me for a lit

Default Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz, 126 Eduard Hahn, Idar Oberstein

This arrived in the mail today!
    I have been watching for a nice example of this maker for some time. I am also on the lookout for a nice triple marked K&Q. This will satisfy me for a little while.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz,  126 Eduard Hahn, Idar Oberstein   Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz,  126 Eduard Hahn, Idar Oberstein  

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz,  126 Eduard Hahn, Idar Oberstein   Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz,  126 Eduard Hahn, Idar Oberstein  

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz,  126 Eduard Hahn, Idar Oberstein   Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz,  126 Eduard Hahn, Idar Oberstein  

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz,  126 Eduard Hahn, Idar Oberstein  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz,  126 Eduard Hahn, Idar Oberstein
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz, 126 Eduard Hahn, Idar Oberstein

It's a nice badge, not the prettiest execution of a design though. The oakleaves around the edge are quite poor in definition, they look quite 'blobby' but a good addition to your collection Ralph!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz, 126 Eduard Hahn, Idar Oberstein

Nice one Ralph, difficult to find !

There should be a third mark on the reverse in the helmet, bottom left. Under your copyright name.

You can see it on this example:

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz,  126 Eduard Hahn, Idar Oberstein  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Adrian View Post
    It's a nice badge, not the prettiest execution of a design though. The oakleaves around the edge are quite poor in definition, they look quite 'blobby' but a good addition to your collection Ralph!
    Thanks Adrian! I agree with all that you have posted.
    Ralph.

- - Updated - -

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Nice one Ralph, difficult to find !

There should be a third mark on the reverse in the helmet, bottom left. Under your copyright name.

You can see it on this example:

Nick
    Thanks Nick!
    It is so faint on mine that I can hardly say that it is there.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Nice badge! Yours is in better condition than mine.

My BWB from the same maker shows the blobby-ness of the leaves aswell!

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz,  126 Eduard Hahn, Idar ObersteinVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz,  126 Eduard Hahn, Idar Oberstein

Quote by sunsetIE View Post
    Nice badge! Yours is in better condition than mine.

My BWB from the same maker shows the blobby-ness of the leaves aswell!
    Thank you!
    Still a nice exampple. Maybe yours was worn longer than mine.
    Ralph.