Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz. (BWB) GOOD OR BAD?

Article about: by Glenn66 I don't like the weird pebbling, or lack thereof. Exactly. Never seen one like this before. Tom

Default Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz. (BWB) GOOD OR BAD?

Hi Chaps, what do you think of this one? As you can see it's pretty battered & been bent into a curved shape so that it won't catch on the y straps I suppose. What has me doubting it is it's missing the back rivet on the helmet or it too small for me to see.

Cheers,

Richard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz. (BWB) GOOD OR BAD?   Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz. (BWB) GOOD OR BAD?  

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz. (BWB) GOOD OR BAD?   Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz. (BWB) GOOD OR BAD?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz. (BWB) GOOD OR BAD?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz. (BWB) GOOD OR BAD?

It looks good but as you say, the rear rivet doeas appear to be missing. I hope one of the Verwundetenabzeichen guys can add their thoughts.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks Adrian, hopefully it's a variant, cheers, Richard.

Almost all of the paint is gone, so buy cheap. I'd say it's alright besides that.

?

Quote by Noobkilla73 View Post
    Almost all of the paint is gone, so buy cheap. I'd say it's alright besides that.
    Noobkilla, can you give any reasoning behind your thoughts? Most badges which don't have a rear rivet on the helmet are regarded as fake by experienced collectors, can you tell us why this one is alright?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Noobkilla, can you give any reasoning behind your thoughts? Most badges which don't have a rear rivet on the helmet are regarded as fake by experienced collectors, can you tell us why this one is alright?
    There's no cheap, chinese stamping technique shown and the edges of the details are sharp, not round.

?

Not all fakes have poor details and not all were stamped in China.......

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Apologies in advance Richard for sidetracking your thread.
    Noobkilla, I would also like to hear some response to some other threads where questions are asked of your posts. Since it is obvious that you do not go back and read or choose to ignore any questions that are asked of you, I can not think of another way to ask for answers. I prefer to do it in the open as opposed to pm.
    Ralph.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth...dolf-h-177915/
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-un...review-178658/
    flashed helmet, factory ?
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Noobkilla73 View Post
    Hi, I already own it; but I did get it cheap. So hopefully it's o.k. It certainly has a 'been there' feel to it, Cheers, Richard.

I would just like to add that there are good badges that don't have the rivet at the back of the helmet, but what concerns me on the one posted here is the lack of points to the swords which also seem to fall short of the wreath and the catch is a tad narrow. Other than that......

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz. (BWB) GOOD OR BAD? 

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast