Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz with LDO Etui- Original/Fake

Article about: Hello, Please tell me this is matching set or it should be L/55 marking instead of 100? But L/55 = 100. Also what do you think about front side of wound badge? Is it rapainted? Box is okay?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz with LDO Etui- Original/Fake

Hello,
    Please tell me this is matching set or it should be L/55 marking instead of 100? But L/55 = 100.
    Also what do you think about front side of wound badge? Is it rapainted? Box is okay? Thanks

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz with LDO Etui- Original/FakeVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz with LDO Etui- Original/FakeVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz with LDO Etui- Original/FakeVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz with LDO Etui- Original/Fake
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-03-2015 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz with LDO Etui- Original/Fake
    P
    Many

If in an LDO box, it should be marked L/55 IMO.
    Probably put together at a later date.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Question

I don't think the box u. badge go together. Never seen a legit cased blk wound badge, they were all in paper bags.
    Box looks more like it belongs to a miniature mutter krz.
    Here are my cased silv (closed) u. gold wound badges.
    Sarge

Quote by Sarge View Post
    I don't think the box u. badge go together. Never seen a legit cased blk wound badge, they were all in paper bags.
    Sarge
    Hi Sarge,

Nice badge, but it's also in the wrong type case. Gold Wound Badges came in a black hinged case almost exactly like that of an EK1, and Silver ones in the above maroon type you show, although I do believe on occasion that they were awarded in the black case for GWB's but never the other way around. Perhaps others can comment on this?

Regarding the finish on the OP's black badge, it appears to me to be typical for that maker in it's almost 'paint like' appearance.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by Sarge View Post
    Sarge
    I would also like to add that this is not an LDO case, but rather a presentation one.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

nice badge.

badge is oke ,no problem with those
    The box from the black vwa looks oke to me ,but its the wrong match
    LDO box or etui schould have a medal marked with the letter "L"

if you want to be sure if the medal is repaint ,you can try the aceton test ....