Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz & Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe & Doc. Opinions needed please.

Article about: Nice buy Glen, well done! You will probably need Andreas to translate the paperwork and give you an idea on what it's about.

Default Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz & Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe & Doc. Opinions needed please.

Hello, today I brought this WBB and Luftschutz medal, I believe they both are good. What is the document, it came with the WB.
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1044.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	179.8 KB 
ID:	391068   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1046.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	198.5 KB 
ID:	391069  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1047.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	193.1 KB 
ID:	391070  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz & Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe & Doc. Opinions needed please.

Nice buy, how much did you pay may i ask?

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz & Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe & Doc. Opinions needed please.

Thank you. They cost £15 each.
    Thanks, Glen.

You got a good price there with out the paper work the wound goes for around 30-40 pounds.

Nice pick up Glenn

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks guys, do you know what the document is about?
    Thanks, Glen.

No Glenn, I have just google translated the text and I cant work it out

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I think Some had documentation

Thanks for your help Nick, I also just did a quick translation of the main text and it came back as this:
    "due to the desk based original ratification certified pedigree is hereby certified that the proof of Aryan ancestry"
    I think it may be best to post this document in the paperwork section of the forum.
    Thanks, Glen.

- - Updated - -

Thanks for your help Nick, I also just did a quick translation of the main text and it came back as this:
    "due to the desk based original ratification certified pedigree is hereby certified that the proof of Aryan ancestry"
    I think it may be best to post this document in the paperwork section of the forum.
    Thanks, Glen.

Hi.,

The WBB and Luftschutz medal are good, not fakes?

Regards.,

Von River

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast