Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz, original or Fake??

Article about: Hi, can somebody help me with this Wound Badge. Is it real or Fake? There is no marker on it.

Default Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz, original or Fake??

Hi,
    can somebody help me with this Wound Badge. Is it real or Fake? There is no marker on it.
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-17-2014 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz, original or Fake??
    P
    Many

Quote by nico2003 View Post
    There is no marker on it.
    What's that stamp on the pin then....???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

It is very difficult to indentify the number on the Pin. But I think it is an very round 3...could that be???

No. '3' is for Deumer, and it's the wrong design and rear set up. There may be another digit, it may be prefixed by an LDO letter 'L' or 'L/' and of course it may be a completely different number like '8' or '9' or whatever.....

You could try rubbing a little talcum powder or chalk dust into the stamp to see if that helps define it better.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

its good.

Quote by big ned View Post
    No. '3' is for Deumer, and it's the wrong design and rear set up. There may be another digit, it may be prefixed by an LDO letter 'L' or 'L/' and of course it may be a completely different number like '8' or '9' or whatever.....

You could try rubbing a little talcum powder or chalk dust into the stamp to see if that helps define it better.
    As Ned said, not the correct configuration for a "3" marked black verwundetenabzeichen. Mine can be seen here.
    Verwundetenabzeichen, 3, Wilhelm Deumer.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz, original or Fake??  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)