Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber real or fake

Article about: Just purchased a silver wound badge stamped l/13 maker paul meybauer. the problem is that when checking other pictures of this maker the stamp seems lower and the pin and catch seems differe

Default Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber real or fake

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber real or fakeVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber real or fake

Just purchased a silver wound badge stamped l/13 maker paul meybauer. the problem is that when checking other pictures of this maker the stamp seems lower and the pin and catch seems different. please help.
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-05-2018 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber real or fake
    P
    Many

Better pictures (focused) needed to make an fair judgement on this badge since the L/13 mark is used on many fake badges of all kinds.

Also close up photo of hinge/catch and the L/13 maker mark would be nice.

/Jonas

Ok will post tonight buddy thanks

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber real or fakeExtra photos you required

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber real or fakeVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber real or fakeVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber real or fake
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber real or fake  

To me this looks like an genuine L/13 badge, just another variation.

I have no problem with the maker mark under the catch. Normally you would find it just above.

/Jonas

Thanks mate, so catch and pin look ok as well

Quote by Stuart pinney View Post
    Thanks mate, so catch and pin look ok as well
    Yes, it looks ok to me.

But wait for other opinions as well.

/Jonas

There is a fake maker marked 13. The difference is that on the fake the maker mark is in a box. I have yet to see a mm 13 like yours before. Will need the experts opinions.

Quote by War Medals View Post
    There is a fake maker marked 13. The difference is that on the fake the maker mark is in a box. I have yet to see a mm 13 like yours before. Will need the experts opinions.
    L/13 and 13 are two different makers.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

You are correct Ralph, there are fakes maker marked 13, L/13 is another story this one looks good. Here is a pic of a gold L/13 for comparison.

John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber real or fake  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast