Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen #65 in Silber with bottom of case

Article about: I just bought this wound badge with partial box. Bought to trade/sell but once I got it I like the look in the case. I have a maker 65 in my collection but the 65 is at bottom on that one an

Default Verwundetenabzeichen #65 in Silber with bottom of case

I just bought this wound badge with partial box. Bought to trade/sell but once I got it I like the look in the case. I have a maker 65 in my collection but the 65 is at bottom on that one and in middle on this example. Does it all look like a good one?
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen #65 in Silber with bottom of case   Verwundetenabzeichen #65 in Silber with bottom of case  

Verwundetenabzeichen #65 in Silber with bottom of case   Verwundetenabzeichen #65 in Silber with bottom of case  

Verwundetenabzeichen #65 in Silber with bottom of case   Verwundetenabzeichen #65 in Silber with bottom of case  

Verwundetenabzeichen #65 in Silber with bottom of case  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen #65 in Silber with bottom of case
    P
    Many

Looks fine, aside from the silver coat being totally absorbed by the zinc. The partial box looks to be good too.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."