Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen Carl Wild

Article about: Just received this maker marked BWB Any comments welcome Nick

Default Verwundetenabzeichen Carl Wild

Just received this maker marked BWB

Any comments welcome

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture%20001.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	116667  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen Carl Wild

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture%20002.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	116668  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Name:	Picture%20003.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	116669  

Name:	Picture%20004.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	116670  

...gee wolfspear..nice pickup..im chasing one too....

?

It looks good Nick!
    How do you collect these? By maker? A black then a silver then a gold? Whatever takes your fancy at the time?

Quote by AdrianC View Post
    It looks good Nick!
    How do you collect these? By maker? A black then a silver then a gold? Whatever takes your fancy at the time?
    Thanks Adrian.

I am collecting by maker really. I would like as many different makers as possible. I dont think I will collect too many Golds though, they are not cheap and I would prefer an EK any day

Nick

?

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    Thanks Adrian.

I am collecting by maker really. I would like as many different makers as possible. I dont think I will collect too many Golds though, they are not cheap and I would prefer an EK any day

Nick
    Ah, ok.......does the grade of the badge make a difference or are you going for each maker and not worry what colour it is?

Quote by AdrianC View Post
    Ah, ok.......does the grade of the badge make a difference or are you going for each maker and not worry what colour it is?
    I like the Silver grade, so I would seek out a maker in that grade if poss. I am looking for a nice K&Q which I| would prefer in Silver.

I have to say though the draw of the EK2 never goes away. I couldnt resist buying a near mint unmarked one the other day with lovely frosting! Do you find that frosting is irresitible ?

Nick

?

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    I have to say though the draw of the EK2 never goes away. I couldnt resist buying a near mint unmarked one the other day with lovely frosting! Do you find that frosting is irresitible ?
    Nick
    Definitely! You can't beat a frosty EK2!

Forgive my questions, I was trying to understand how different people approach their collecting. In my case I would have to try an find an example in each grade by each maker that made them.
    Probably a good reason for me not to collect them..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast