Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen as a gift from my girlfriend

Article about: by Gunny Hartmann Mine too Harry, but looking on the bright side she knows my collection will more than bury me when i snuff!... Mine's the same - I bet she can't wait.........

Default Verwundetenabzeichen as a gift from my girlfriend

hello to everyone. i was surprised today by my girlfriend which bought for me this wound badge as a surprise it is in very fine condition and looks to be a nice original. what do you think people?

Verwundetenabzeichen as a gift from my girlfriendVerwundetenabzeichen as a gift from my girlfriend
    Last edited by Adrian; 11-26-2013 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen as a gift from my girlfriend
    P
    Many

Looks very nice, Your girlfriend is without doubt a keeper if she's buying you stuff like this.

thanks. it was a present/gift for my birthday and she knows very well that only things what makes me happy as a presents/gifts are german ww2 militaria
    /sorry for my english.not best/

Dont worry about your English, its fine.

My wife bought me one of those and an Infantry assault badge for my birthday a couple of years back. She is very understanding of my hobby especially bearing in mind that she's german.

im glad that she is quite clever and didnt buy a fake badge...

She has a good eye !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

You done well there..A girlfriend who buys real German stuff...good going. I must say my wife bought me a silver wound badge which turned out to be real so I was happy with that. & last Christmas it was a Gold Mutter kreuz..So these women are out there just need to look lol... Thanks for posting. Cheers Terry.

my one thinks its all junk. ho um.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    my one thinks its all junk. ho um.
    Mine too Harry, but looking on the bright side she knows my collection will more than bury me when i snuff!...

A good VWA indeed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast