Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen (gold)

Article about: Ha Ha! i guess, once again, i'm out in the cold! better luck for me next time. you ARE fast. i notice it took you about 120 seconds after the time i posted my interest to give me the bad new

?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen (gold)

Hello gents if you have a spare 2 minutes!! I was wondering if you could help me out & tell if this gong/award is real?? It is meant to be Hauptmunzamt,Wien...!!Thanks for your time & have a nice weekend,Terry.Verwundetenabzeichen (gold)Verwundetenabzeichen (gold)Verwundetenabzeichen (gold)Verwundetenabzeichen (gold)Verwundetenabzeichen (gold)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen (gold)
    P
    Many

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen (gold)

Fine original by that maker.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thank you Ade thats good enough for me!!!cheers Terry.

A nice set indeed! I have seen that one before somewhere, I recognise those scratches on the reverse

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Yeah funny you should say that I said that to the missus!! I wonder who owned it before I think it somebody on here selling it!! Mr Klaus is selling it now!! Im just counting the pennies now....cheers Terry.

I reckon these often got scratched in the past with the uninformed checking to see if they were made of real gold?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Yes good thinking, But I have been looking a gold badge (in slow time) for some time now & this badge looks familiar.. not that Im too bothered.. All I need to do is wait my boss to get back from dogwalking & see what she thinks??? cheers Terry

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    A nice set indeed! I have seen that one before somewhere, I recognise those scratches on the reverse

Nick
    Agreed! It seems to have gained a case too. Not noticed that when it's been posted previously!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

you should hurry because that's the kind of badge right there that i go for. and i have been considering it for 4 or 5 days now. but i'm slow like that.

?

Ha Ha I bought it already just awaiting final payement!!! faster than a fast thing from fastland!! cheers Terry.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast