Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen gold & Heer Panzerkampfabzeichen silber

Article about: see what you mean stewy looks like the part of the swaz is missing or filled away? anyway ive decided to buy both the dealer has a return policy and a garentee that all this items are pre 19

?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen gold & Heer Panzerkampfabzeichen silber

hello everyone thinking of buying these badges but would like a second opinion i think the tank badge looks a bit too shinny? maybe its just me thanks in advance

rory
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen gold & Heer Panzerkampfabzeichen silber   Verwundetenabzeichen gold & Heer Panzerkampfabzeichen silber  

Verwundetenabzeichen gold & Heer Panzerkampfabzeichen silber   Verwundetenabzeichen gold & Heer Panzerkampfabzeichen silber  

Verwundetenabzeichen gold & Heer Panzerkampfabzeichen silber   Verwundetenabzeichen gold & Heer Panzerkampfabzeichen silber  

Verwundetenabzeichen gold & Heer Panzerkampfabzeichen silber  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen gold & Heer Panzerkampfabzeichen silber
    P
    Many

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen gold & Heer Panzerkampfabzeichen silber

PKA could be a Hermann Aurich. But too hard to tell from these pics,sorry. Stewy

?

cheers stewy yea your right thats what the dealer says it is, there the only pic of it its quite cheap must be due to the condition ?

rory

The Pz badge has been refinished (ie repainted!) for sure. This could be stripped off.

Both badges are original.

Hard to say if the wound badge was ever gold though? Only close inspection would tell. Either way, silver or gold. Silver is my bet.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by rory View Post
    cheers stewy yea your right thats what the dealer says it is, there the only pic of it its quite cheap must be due to the condition ?

rory
    Without other pics,i'm wary. Although it doesn't have the typical fake Aurich "ball hinge" that you see so often. You still see fakes of this type,which are more convincing. But prpoer Aurich's don't go that cheap. I'd stay away without better pics. Around the hinge is where i'd like to see more clearly. Stewy

?

cheers ade

im wondering if i should now? if i striped the silver finish of would it not damage the badge? and true the pin could have been stuck on theres no gold on the badge at all

thanks rory

?

yes might give it a miss then stewy its only 90 euros so too good to be true maybe

rory

The paint would come off ok with paint stripper.

But the wound badge is a better buy.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

yes i think ill definety go for the wounds badge either way ade and may take a gamble on the other ill let you know how i get on

cheers rory

If you look at the Swaz on the PKA it doesn't appear to be joined to the tank. Along with a couple of other issues,but that's the most noticeable IMO. Stewy

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast