Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.

Article about: Hey I got some concerns. First one is badge is slightly smaller then the other (you see it or am i just seeing things. Second: There is an edge/lip on side one black wound badge and nothing

Default Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.

Hey
    I got some concerns. First one is badge is slightly smaller then the other (you see it or am i just seeing things. Second: There is an edge/lip on side one black wound badge and nothing on the other?

Are they both fine just a different makers or one fake or both?

Thanks
    Derrick

Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.
    Last edited by Adrian; 11-21-2011 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Black wound badge

Hey Derrick the one on the right in the last photo looks like the detail just is not there looking around and comparing it to my own and others to me it looks odd may be do to a diffrent maker but you are right it does look a little larger than the other.

Regards Mark K

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.

The right one with lack of detail is worn more, Then one on other one is more mint example. I have a feeling it Marker thing.
    The one on the right was bought by a reputible dealer if i remeber correctly

?

Derrick here are a couple of photos of mine for comparison it looks like a near match to the one on the left.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.   Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.  

Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.  

thanks, like the wear on you Verwundetenabzeichen