Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen, KVK1, Allegemeine and Infanterie Sturm Abziechen for review.

Article about: nothing to complain about with these babies!

?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen, KVK1, Allegemeine and Infanterie Sturm Abziechen for review.

I've taken pics of some things close up and the collection sorry for quality in advance rory
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen, KVK1, Allegemeine and Infanterie Sturm Abziechen for review.   Verwundetenabzeichen, KVK1, Allegemeine and Infanterie Sturm Abziechen for review.  

Verwundetenabzeichen, KVK1, Allegemeine and Infanterie Sturm Abziechen for review.   Verwundetenabzeichen, KVK1, Allegemeine and Infanterie Sturm Abziechen for review.  

Verwundetenabzeichen, KVK1, Allegemeine and Infanterie Sturm Abziechen for review.   Verwundetenabzeichen, KVK1, Allegemeine and Infanterie Sturm Abziechen for review.  

Last edited by Adrian; 10-10-2011 at 05:53 PM. Reason: New thread started from another.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen, KVK1, Allegemeine and Infanterie Sturm Abziechen for review.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen, KVK1, Allegemeine and Infanterie Sturm Abziechen for review.

Nice Carl Wild Wound Badge! Has the pin been replaced?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen, KVK1, Allegemeine and Infanterie Sturm Abziechen for review.

Hello Rory

Your Infanterie Sturmabzeichen is attributed to the firm of Franke & Co. Lüdenscheid. This one has what is referred to as a Block hinge and a "?" style catch directly soldered to the reverse.

Unfortunately, the catch on this one has been repaired at some point.
    Here is one of my examples to compare.

Best Regards, fischer

Verwundetenabzeichen, KVK1, Allegemeine and Infanterie Sturm Abziechen for review.Verwundetenabzeichen, KVK1, Allegemeine and Infanterie Sturm Abziechen for review.

?

hello fischer appreciate the pic and yes all the pins on these badges look to have been repaired or just different the pin on the kvk i cant even open well dont want to break it any way

rory

?

Some of them may be damaged but there's no questioning their originality!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

thanks adrian they were quite cheap i cant remember the prices tho as it was a long time ago when i got them

Quote by fischer View Post
    Hello Rory

Your Infanterie Sturmabzeichen is attributed to the firm of Franke & Co. Lüdenscheid. This one has what is referred to as a Block hinge and a "?" style catch directly soldered to the reverse.

Unfortunately, the catch on this one has been repaired at some point.
    Here is one of my examples to compare.

Best Regards, fischer

Verwundetenabzeichen, KVK1, Allegemeine and Infanterie Sturm Abziechen for review.Verwundetenabzeichen, KVK1, Allegemeine and Infanterie Sturm Abziechen for review.
    I agree with my mate. The Franke & Co's are easy to spot. Due to their design. Stewy

All originals.

ASA looks like a Berg & Nolte. Stewy

all very nice been there done that medals well done

tom

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast