Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen,Large Eagle,Strange Sieg Heil Pin

Article about: Good morning Gentlemen was at the fleamarket again and came across a few new items what would appear to be a silver or gold wound badge that has had the finish worn off.A large eagle cloth e

?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen,Large Eagle,Strange Sieg Heil Pin

Good morning Gentlemen was at the fleamarket again and came across a few new items what would appear to be a silver or gold wound badge that has had the finish worn off.A large eagle cloth emblem that looks like it was part of a larger piece at one time it is approx 12 - 8 inches in size and a large 2 inch SIEG HEIL pin that I feel is a product of the fourth reich. Any and all comments would be welcome.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen,Large Eagle,Strange Sieg Heil Pin   Verwundetenabzeichen,Large Eagle,Strange Sieg Heil Pin  

Verwundetenabzeichen,Large Eagle,Strange Sieg Heil Pin   Verwundetenabzeichen,Large Eagle,Strange Sieg Heil Pin  

Verwundetenabzeichen,Large Eagle,Strange Sieg Heil Pin   Verwundetenabzeichen,Large Eagle,Strange Sieg Heil Pin  

Last edited by Adrian; 09-16-2011 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen,Large Eagle,Strange Sieg Heil Pin
    P
    Many

Default Re: Wound Badge,Large Eagle,Strange Sieg Heil Pin

The wound badge looks to be a good Klein & Quenzer. The large eagle was worn on the Heer sports shirt, and your's is a fine original example. You are correct on the Sieg Heil pin....4th reich all the way.

Rob.

?

So would the wound badge have been in silver or is there any way to tell.

Regards Mark k

wound badge looks like a silver one as there seems to be partial amounts of finish left on it (look at first picture at the very top)
    good finds with some good stuff except 4th reich sieg heil

tom

?

Thanks Tom the gentleman I got them from let me bring some stuff home to run on the forum to see if it was real and unmessed with before I made him an offer on it any thoughts on how much for the woundbadge and the Heer sports shirt eagle.

Regards Mark K

a really good one would be £60 dealers price so probably around the £20-£30 because of the wear the sports shirt eagle no idea

tom

You are good with the Verwundetenabzeichen in silver. The rest I can not comment on.
    Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

I am not even sure about the wound badge

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Heer sport shirt eagle value is around $20-$30 USD, depending on the source.

Rob.

?

Thank you for your time gentlemen appreciate it.Hey Nick I did notce you gave the wound badge the thumbs down with out an explanation to go with it whats your feeling on it Nick.

Regards Mark K

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast