Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz - 65 - Klein & Quenzer w/packet

Article about: Indeed nice K&Q.

Default Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz - 65 - Klein & Quenzer w/packet

I already have one of these marked for KuQ/65 but this one had the packet. I don't see these often, especially with the KuQ stamp! It's in pretty good shape (the badge is, but the packet has been through the wringer!) but is losing some paint and exposing the steel beneath. However, no rust, surprisingly.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz - 65 - Klein & Quenzer w/packet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz - 65 - Klein & Quenzer w/packet

A nice K&Q pick up Roger !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

nice shame about the packet.

Congratulaions Roger!
    A very nice and not too often seen pick up for you.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

@Nick, thanks!

@Harry, I know, it's in rough condition, but it has 'character'!

@Ralph, thanks! I went ahead and got it because you don't see these packets for KuQ very often at all!

Hi nice badge.
    I have a 65 marked one as well. But mine has different hard ware on the back, its got me thinking I may have a dud.
    All the best
    Rod

@Rod, thanks! Got a picture? I've a couple of KuQ badges, and the hardware on the other one is not the same as this one. The other one is marked KuQ, 65 and 42. This one is just marked 65.

give me five minutes
    thanks
    Rod

Here they are, had to take them with the flash, curse these dark winter nights.
    thanks Rod
    Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz - 65 - Klein & Quenzer w/packetVerwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz - 65 - Klein & Quenzer w/packetVerwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz - 65 - Klein & Quenzer w/packet

That looks like a good one to me. The hardware matches my other badge (which has been posted here a while back) . . .
    Here is the link - https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/verwu...review-142827/

Here are a couple of other threads on these awards . . .

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/verwu...uenzer-130165/

and

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/verwu...chwarz-118467/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast