Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz, 117, Hugo Lang Wiesenthal

Article about: A new addition to my wound badge collection from a maker that is not found for sale very often at all. It is stamped on the underside of the pin, near the hook, with the maker mark of 117. C

Default Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz, 117, Hugo Lang Wiesenthal

A new addition to my wound badge collection from a maker that is not found for sale very often at all.
    It is stamped on the underside of the pin, near the hook, with the maker mark of 117.
    Condition is practically "mint", although I really dislike using this term.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz, 117, Hugo Lang Wiesenthal
    P
    Many

?

Really nice wound badge there. Most interesting is the maker Hugo Lang Wiesenthal. I have a pair of Luftwaffe buckles by this maker, and I've only seen Luftwaffe buckles from this maker, so rare in the buckle world as well. I've done some searches for Hugo Lang Wiesenthal and did not find much, so nice to see another TR item from this maker.

Quote by weller View Post
    Really nice wound badge there. Most interesting is the maker Hugo Lang Wiesenthal. I have a pair of Luftwaffe buckles by this maker, and I've only seen Luftwaffe buckles from this maker, so rare in the buckle world as well. I've done some searches for Hugo Lang Wiesenthal and did not find much, so nice to see another TR item from this maker.
    Thank you!
    That is interesting as this maker's name does not come up very often.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Great looking wound badge from the very rare maker. An excellent addition to the collection.
    Best regards,
    Franko

Quote by Franjo Vuk View Post
    Great looking wound badge from the very rare maker. An excellent addition to the collection.
    Best regards,
    Franko
    Thank you Franko!
    Ralph.

?

Very nice wound badge ralph another topdraw item you have there

Quote by BRIOLF View Post
    Very nice wound badge ralph another topdraw item you have there
    Thank you Brian!
    Ralph.

MAP
    ?

I like it Ralph. Has a very soft look to it. Not in a negative way.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I like it Ralph. Has a very soft look to it. Not in a negative way.
    Thank you Michael!
    It could be the thickness of the paint, or maybe just the die used. The reverse shows almost none of the pebbling.
    Ralph.

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Thank you Michael!
    It could be the thickness of the paint, or maybe just the die used. The reverse shows almost none of the pebbling.
    Ralph.
    Definitely a die thing for me. Has a nice appealing look.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast