Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz.

Article about: Different folks, different strokes...I guess. One has to be tolerant these days Adrian.:-).....Guys I work in the UAE you couldnt get those sites if you tried!!!! "not that ive looked&q

Default Re: Black Wound Badge.

Congrats Mr Mosel ! You have chosen a fascinating award to collect You will soon have bucket loads !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz.
    P
    Many

Still a nice original BWB,
    as long as the price is good.
    Caught the bug for the german TR awards last year in september and as mensioned above THEY ARE HIGHLY ADDICTIVE, in fact they should be banned as a hard drug.
    It all started innocently enough with a EK II, since then each time my "dealer" has something new in stock, I feel the craving and need for a last fix.
    Enjoy the collecting.
    Steven

?

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz.

Glad you found your 'niche'. Collecting these badges will keep you occupied for years!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Wait until you get hit with the helmet addiction. That is one you just can't kick. I think I am up to around 15 in the first year. Stick with this cheaper award, for your own sanity!

I find unemployment impacts the addiction somewhat...kind of like being forced to go cold turkey.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Mr M the problem being is "money". never enough of it!! My missus is very understanding but everytime I buy something for the "War Room" I have to buy a dress..... It costs me twice as much...life isnt fair!! Cheers Terry.
    You need to do what I do, bypass the missus. What she don't know won't hurt her or your pocket... :-) Or you could just hide everything in your sock drawer............ahem!

Tom

Tom

MrMosel, nice WB. At least these are still reasonably priced, except the Gold. I never thought I'd own one, but as luck would have it I finally found one at a "steal" price.
    My budget is as tight as yours, but if you look around you'll still find bargains. I've got to the stage where I simply refuse to pay too much for any item - all things come to those who wait.
    Look forward to seeing your collection grow.

Tom

Mr Mosel,
    That's a fine start to your first Verwundetenabzeichen. That's one I don't have yet. I guess I better get with the program and get one. I have recently decided to try to get at least one example of the most common German badges. It's a easily obtainable goal I've set for myself.

Good hunting

Burt

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    everytime I buy something for the "War Room" I have to buy a dress.....
    HUH????????

That's something best kept to yourself Terry and not shared on a public forum. There are other places for that sort of thing if that's what you're into............

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Different folks, different strokes...I guess. One has to be tolerant these days Adrian.:-)

Tom

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast