Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz.

Article about: Different folks, different strokes...I guess. One has to be tolerant these days Adrian.:-).....Guys I work in the UAE you couldnt get those sites if you tried!!!! "not that ive looked&q

Default Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz.

I've finally found my niche. WOUND BADGES!!! I just adore them. anyways. I bought my first one today. My first World War two medal ever. I'm liking it. It was the cheapest they had on lakeside (no catch/pin) but the front is a beauty. Thanks guys for all the support!Attachment 342812Attachment 342813Attachment 342814

Last edited by Adrian; 05-08-2012 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Black Wound Badge.

Like Iron Crosses, and many other areas of collecting - they are addictive.........!

Congrats on your first award, MrM!

I'm sure it's the first of many to come.

Congratulations! Now on to the many variants and grades ???

they're awesome in hand, are they not?

congratulations. there's more of them out there, so keep it up!

Thank you all so much, as it's been mentioned I'm going to work my way up the scale, different grades, long service awards etc. I sent payment to Paul today so hopefully it will be in my case soon!!!

Mr M the problem being is "money". never enough of it!! My missus is very understanding but everytime I buy something for the "War Room" I have to buy a dress..... It costs me twice as isnt fair!! . Also a very nice badge I have 3 wound badges WW1 black,WW2 black, & a nice WW2 silver.. Im slowly looking for a gold WW2, but they come exspensive.... Cheers Terry.

I feel your pain Terry, I work at a job I've worked at for about five years it adds up to about $20.00 a week. This isn't that much by itself but added up over a month or so it can turn into a nice wound badge or war merit cross!

Mr Mosel we have to keep plugging away at it!!!.You never know I might win the otherwise its back to hoo..Mind saying that WW1 wound badges are quite cheap!!!..& Eastern front medal I picked 1 up for around 28 so that isnt too bad for what you getting..." a nice piece of history". Cheers keep us posted if & when you get some more badges.. !!! cheers Terry

Hello Mr Mosel
    As walkwolf says, these things can easily become an addiction. At this point in time I have 16 Third Reich
    in all grades & 27 Imperial, mainly black & silver with 2 golds. I originally wanted only one representative
    example of each but before I knew it I was on the quest for more & I don't think it is finished yet!
    Good luck.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast