Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz, Probably very last piece of collection for 2018

Article about: Dear all, A few minutes ago I purchased this wounded badge (There was still a discount coupon by Espenlaub Militaria). Last item of collection in 2018 I think I wish you a Happy New Year! al

Default Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz, Probably very last piece of collection for 2018

Dear all,

A few minutes ago I purchased this wounded badge (There was still a discount coupon by Espenlaub Militaria ). Last item of collection in 2018 I think

I wish you a Happy New Year!
    alter musketier

Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz, Probably very last piece of collection for 2018Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz, Probably very last piece of collection for 2018Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz, Probably very last piece of collection for 2018Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz, Probably very last piece of collection for 2018Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz, Probably very last piece of collection for 2018
    Last edited by rbminis; 01-01-2019 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Edited title.
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz, Probably very last piece of collection for 2018
    P
    Many

Nice BWB, worth shopping around for these too as they are fairly easy to find.
    I say first pickup of 2019 though as it's not your until in hand
    Nick

Beautiful and nice badge.