Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber

Article about: We look forward to seeing them! cheers, Glenn

Question Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber

Hi everyone,

Someone propose me to buy this fantastic condition, chrome-like finish Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber maker marked '26'. But I would like to have some opinions on it. Thank
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber   Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber
    P
    Many

Produced by B.H.Mayer...I believe this is the first "26" marked Verwundetenabzeichen I've seen and it's quite nice...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Produced by B.H.Mayer...I believe this is the first "26" marked Verwundetenabzeichen I've seen and it's quite nice...
    cheers, Glenn
    The seller propose me 110$ for it, is it to high for this you think? Thank

Hi General,

It's a solid zinc silver badge by B.H.Mayer that's been heavily polished on the obverse side, possibly by a linisher or polishing disc. The yellowish patination that can be seen could suggest it got a bit hot whilst this was done imo.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I think i'd hold out for an unmessed with example!...

Quote by General View Post
    The seller propose me 110$ for it, is it to high for this you think? Thank
    That's too much imo, especially as the things been polished to death, it's up to you, there's plenty others out there that are better for less.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Mayers are not easy to find ! That is a nice example.

Here is another I have seen recently

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber   Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber  

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by big ned View Post
    That's too much imo, especially as the things been polished to death, it's up to you, there's plenty others out there that are better for less.

Regards, Ned.
    I think I'm going to follow your advice and wait for a better one or try to find a better price with the seller, thank for the help.

Collector's Guild is selling a 26 marked badge in somewhat tarnished condition for $125...However, their prices are often on the higher side...I venture to suggest $100 and see what he says...Good luck.
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Collector's Guild is selling a 26 marked badge in somewhat tarnished condition for $125...However, their prices are often on the higher side...I venture to suggest $100 and see what he says...Good luck.
    cheers, Glenn
    I'll try, I also asked him if he had any nice looking ww2 gold wound badge, condor legion wound badge black, silver, gold. He told me that he had those and would send pictures of them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast