Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber

Article about: Hello, I've got this Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber, it's a new looking early war piece without a maker mark. Can anybody tell me from which maker it is? I've done my homework and think it's

Default Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber

Hello,

I've got this Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber, it's a new looking early war piece without a maker mark. Can anybody tell me from which maker it is? I've done my homework and think it's from the Hauptmünzamt Wien, but to get sure I need some opinions!

Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber   Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber
    P
    Many

Hi Landser,

Not a Hauptmünzamt Wien IMO, the hardware doesn't match. I think it might be an unmarked Brehmer similar to this gold example.

Regards, Ned.

Verwundetenabzeichen in SilberVerwundetenabzeichen in SilberVerwundetenabzeichen in Silber
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Many thanks for your quick reply!

I've just read the post about the "crazy dot fake", and I can spot some irregular points on my silver VWA too. There are some fakes with heavier "crazy dots", but also a few with smaller signs. Can somebody help me with this VWA? I'm blind because of looking at the dots for about 30 minutes...

Regards

Quote by Landser I View Post
    I've just read the post about the "crazy dot fake", and I can spot some irregular points on my silver VWA too. There are some fakes with heavier "crazy dots", but also a few with smaller signs. Can somebody help me with this VWA? I'm blind because of looking at the dots for about 30 minutes...

Regards
    Don't panic old son, it's a fine original badge, trust me......

Regards, Ned.

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks again! I just get paranoid after reading forum threads about the many fakes out there.

Regards

Hi, Ned is right. It is a good one.
    Axel