Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber (unmarked)

Article about: Goodevening guys, Today I received this unmarked Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber and it's my first one. I believe it is a zinc one. There is still some of the silver finish visible and there

?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber (unmarked)

Goodevening guys,

Today I received this unmarked Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber and it's my first one.
    I believe it is a zinc one. There is still some of the silver finish visible and there is also a rear rivet on the helmet. But you don't see it that good on the photo. The seller, a WAF member, claimed it to be 100% authentic.
    I have been looking at the details, the hinge and catch and compared it with older threads here on the forum. It does look like a good one to me. I have just one question. Who the 'hersteller' of my verwundetenabzeichen might be? I found an older thread were there was a verwundetenabzeichen with the same setup of the hinge and catch like mine. The opinions in that thread were that it could be attributed to Alios Rettenmaier.
    Now, did I do my homework good and is mine also a Rettenmaier?
    I am looking forward to your opinions and if I didn't do my homework right please let me know.

Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber (unmarked)   Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber (unmarked)  

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber (unmarked)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber (unmarked)
    P
    Many

The hardware seems to match the hardware on this Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe by J.E. Hammer & Sohne.
    Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe, JE Hammer & Sohne, Geringswalde
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

The hardware does look a lot like the hardware on my verwundetenabzeichen. Thank you very much for your reply