Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen silver real or fake ?

Article about: hello all brought this badge 2 days ago ! detail is great macker marcked L22 good weight all thr berrys are fine dots all in lineno wayy pattern little scuff to the front but on the back im

?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen silver real or fake ?

hello all

brought this badge 2 days ago ! detail is great macker marcked L22 good weight all thr berrys are fine dots all in lineno wayy pattern little scuff to the front but on the back im a little concerned about the strange disclouration and the pin assembly as it looks like the hinge is welded in to a square shape ? like it was cast with a square to show where the hinge should be ? also whats with the wired coulr too the back under the pin ?

bes pics i could take with my crappy camra !

kind regards
    alex
    alexanderstevens75@yahoo.com
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen silver real or fake ?   Verwundetenabzeichen silver real or fake ?  

Verwundetenabzeichen silver real or fake ?   Verwundetenabzeichen silver real or fake ?  

Verwundetenabzeichen silver real or fake ?   Verwundetenabzeichen silver real or fake ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen silver real or fake ?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen silver real or fake ?

Hmm. Not easy to tell anything from these pics Alex, can you borrow a camera? Does it have a macro function, usually symbolised by a basic flower shape?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Hi mate

Not sure what you mean but it is normale shape that's just my camra just that dis coloration and the square that bother me ummmmm nope no other camras maby wdnesday I'n school... Thanks for your time

Could be a good one but better pics are essential

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Alex maybe you could ask around here if someone has a digital they will let go of for cheap. Many people have multipal older digital cameras in fine working condition that they simply have grown out of as they developed better skills. You seem well imbedded in this hobby so some better pictures will not only be beneficial to you but also ................................. better on our poor eyes.
    Although I have little room to talk.

Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa