MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen stick pin help please

Article about: I picked up a few stick pins from an estate of a WWII collector, that is the story anyway, now to the actual items. They appear good to me but these are far outside of my wheelhouse if I act

Default Verwundetenabzeichen stick pin help please

I picked up a few stick pins from an estate of a WWII collector, that is the story anyway, now to the actual items.
    They appear good to me but these are far outside of my wheelhouse if I actually have one. Still very green and learning. Looking for opinions on them. I would also appreciate a good reference to a reference into the stick pins. The regular ones I have do not cover them well enough. All opinions are much appreciated.
    John

Verwundetenabzeichen stick pin help pleaseVerwundetenabzeichen stick pin help pleaseVerwundetenabzeichen stick pin help pleaseVerwundetenabzeichen stick pin help pleaseVerwundetenabzeichen stick pin help please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen stick pin help please
    P
    Many

They look ok to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you Adrian. I was able to spend more time researching stick pins yesterday and also feel they are good. I still have a few other I am having trouble identifying correctly from the lot I picked up.
    John