Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen/Wound Badge - your opinion, please! (Wound badge one of three)

Article about: What is your feeling about this one - real or fake, please? I cant tell whether or not the finish has rubbed off or what grade it is. It is black on the back - does that mean it was once bla

?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen/Wound Badge - your opinion, please! (Wound badge one of three)

What is your feeling about this one - real or fake, please?
    I cant tell whether or not the finish has rubbed off or what grade it is.
    It is black on the back - does that mean it was once black all over and it rubbed off or... ?
    I assume its a black one and the finish rubbed off. Whether or not this was done intentionally, Ill let the experts be the judges of.
    Seller wants 22 for it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen/Wound Badge - your opinion, please! (Wound badge one of three)

An original back badge with no finish remaining on the front. 22 reflects the lack of finish. You can spend more and get a better looking badge so it's personal choice if you want to buy it looking like this.

?

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen/Wound Badge - your opinion, please! (Wound badge one of three)

Thanks for confirming this.
    Seller has several (3) Wound Badges for sale, so I will await the judgement of the others and then deceide.

?

hi ,original award in black . but plenty about so i would wait for a better example with finish intact....pavel

?

Thanks for input. At this point, Im inclined to agree.