Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen/Wound Badge - your opinion, please! (Wound badge one of three)

Article about: What is your feeling about this one - real or fake, please? I cant tell whether or not the finish has rubbed off or what grade it is. It is black on the back - does that mean it was once bla

?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen/Wound Badge - your opinion, please! (Wound badge one of three)

What is your feeling about this one - real or fake, please?
    I cant tell whether or not the finish has rubbed off or what grade it is.
    It is black on the back - does that mean it was once black all over and it rubbed off or... ?
    I assume its a black one and the finish rubbed off. Whether or not this was done intentionally, Ill let the experts be the judges of.
    Seller wants 22£ for it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen/Wound Badge  - your opinion, please! (Wound badge one of three)
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen/Wound Badge - your opinion, please! (Wound badge one of three)

An original back badge with no finish remaining on the front. £22 reflects the lack of finish. You can spend more and get a better looking badge so it's personal choice if you want to buy it looking like this.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen/Wound Badge - your opinion, please! (Wound badge one of three)

Thanks for confirming this.
    Seller has several (3) Wound Badges for sale, so I will await the judgement of the others and then deceide.

?

hi ,original award in black . but plenty about so i would wait for a better example with finish intact....pavel

?

Thanks for input. At this point, Im inclined to agree.