Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichens for show.

Article about: Hi guys, As you can tell from my post count I'm new here. Here are a few shots of my wound badges. Notice the "extra" berry on the L/54 BWB, at the 7 o'clock position, by the sword

Stu W
    ?

Default Verwundetenabzeichens for show.

Hi guys,

As you can tell from my post count I'm new here. Here are a few shots of my wound badges. Notice the "extra" berry on the L/54 BWB, at the 7 o'clock position, by the sword hilt. Something I've been told is unique to that maker.

I'd like to get a BWB by maker 30. Any of you wound badge folks know if they made them in black?

Regards,
    Stu
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichens for show.   Verwundetenabzeichens for show.  

Verwundetenabzeichens for show.   Verwundetenabzeichens for show.  

Verwundetenabzeichens for show.   Verwundetenabzeichens for show.  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichens for show.

I'd like to get a BWB by maker 30. Any of you wound badge folks know if they made them in black?
    I have never seen a black marked 30 VWA (not saying they aren't out there, I just don't recall ever seeing one), but I have seen many with a hinge and catch that are identical to the silver grade versions as you show above. Further, the frontal designs are identical, so I tend to think yes.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

The real don
    ?

Yes they made a 30 black....I think the black marked 30 is one of the hardest to get in the gang...You can only find them in the brass type.
    hope this helps
    don

?

Here is a black 30

Cheers,
    Ronny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichens for show.   Verwundetenabzeichens for show.  

Attached Images Attached Images Verwundetenabzeichens for show. 

The real don
    ?

Hi RONNY
    A nice one

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.