Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jungstahlhelm bucikle added to collection

Article about: OK folks....I'm stoked! I've been wanting one of these for a LONG time now. You may recognize this buckle as it was owned by one of our esteemed members and I was lucky enough to acquire it

Default Jungstahlhelm bucikle added to collection

OK folks....I'm stoked! I've been wanting one of these for a LONG time now. You may recognize this buckle as it was owned by one of our esteemed members and I was lucky enough to acquire it from him.

In all my years of collecting, I have never had the chance to hold or even see one of these buckles in person. The member who sold me the buckle has also only seen two of these in many years of collecting... To me - it's one of the hardest buckles to find out there. I'm quite happy to have it in my collection and it holds a special place for sure!

Took some pics and thought I'd share....

Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Jungstahlhelm bucikle added to collection   Jungstahlhelm bucikle added to collection  

Jungstahlhelm bucikle added to collection   Jungstahlhelm bucikle added to collection  

Jungstahlhelm bucikle added to collection   Jungstahlhelm bucikle added to collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Jungstahlhelm bucikle added to collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: Jungstahlhelm bucikle added to collection

A couple more pics....showing it in the display case and with it's related brethren! hahahaha!

Cheers gang!
    Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Jungstahlhelm bucikle added to collection   Jungstahlhelm bucikle added to collection  

?

Outstanding addition to the collection, Rob. A piece definitely lacking within my collection.

?

Nice collection.
    First time I have ever seen a youth stalhelm buckle.

?

Good find Rob, and looks great together with all your other Stahlhelm buckles.

Although not nearly as nice as yours, here's my buckle for comparison.

Kind regards, Kurt

?

Great collection.

Thanks guys! Kurt: that is a great example. Given the feet characteristics of the belt catch - I assume they are from the same maker. Is this a characteristic that someone recognizes or links to a specific maker? Just curious to know who might have made these.
    Another question: I wonder if there are other examples out there that have a different kind of construction?
    Cheers!
    Rob

Dear Rob and Kurt

Super examples of a quite spectacular and now I think, a quite rare type and design of the Jungstahlhelmbund buckle.

By the ones that I have seen, a constant design and finish. The construction however with that very distinct paddle foot catch. There are slight variations to the configuration of the catch, although I am sure that this buckle is unique to a manufacturer or say a combined manufacturer/finisher. Goodness knows who though.

Regards,

David

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/belt-...ndsturm-15300/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast